Ensure that the teeth touch your scalp while combing. Deep combing twice is healthy. Detangle before sleep. Note that neem combs will have slightly pointy ends for best follicular activation. And it takes 5-7 uses to get accustomed to a new comb.
Shrayati neem wood combs provide multi-faceted benefits for hair & overall health
- Drives hair growth & thickness
- Halts hair loss & thinning
- Prevents brittleness, cuticle damage & hair breakage
- Treats dandruff & itchy scalp
- Prevents premature hair greying
- Induces good sleep with deep combing
- Relieves anxiety, fatigue & stress
Care for your neem comb for enhanced benefits
- Soak your comb in any pure herbal hair oil once a month for best results
- Do not expose to water. Always wipe with a tissue or cloth.
- Keep away from direct heat & sunlight
- Neem Combs change shape with time & use. They also dry out over time.
- It is advisable to change your neem comb every 6 months to 1 year.